If all your analytics went up in a puff of smoke, would you miss them? Would it change how you work day to day? Chartbeat, Google Analytics and Facebook Insights are easy to use, but finding what you need and knowing how to act on that information is hard.
Going Viral Using Social Media Analytics walks you through metrics and analytics that are useful for writers, ways to optimize your site for social media, how to grow a loyal audience and how to figure out whether your organization is on the right track. We bring order to the analytics chaos and show you which metrics you need when and why.
In this course, you will learn more about:
- The pros, cons and caveats of pageviews, attention minutes and a whole lot of other great metrics you've never heard of before
- Which numbers to track live and which numbers you only need every couple of months
- A/B-testing and how you can use analytics to grow your audience
- How to create viral content and how to finetine your social media strategy
- Module 1: Write for sharing (22:23)
- Module 2: Better headlines with AB-testing (32:01)
- Module 3: People who care on platforms that matter (17:06)
- Module 4: Troubleshoot unpopular content (15:43)
- Module 5: Publishing as a process (17:45)
- Module 6: Build a social media army (15:47)
- Module 7: Little experiments (32:30)
- Module 8: Keep it simple (20:46)
Meet your instructor